Terms of service
Welcome to Nordic 9.
We provide a data platform tracking competitive intelligence about transactions between investors and unlisted companies from Scandinavia. We also provide access to data, tools and technology to find competitive intelligence related to business opportunities from Scandinavia.
By using Nordic 9, you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service:
2. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS. Parts of the content provided on Nordic 9 is not available to the public. It may only be accessed with valid login credentials provided pursuant to your license agreement and in accordance with these Terms of service. You are required to register for a single user account with a user name and password. You must complete the registration process by entering your general contact information in the "My Account" section including current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the form.
You are responsible for all use of your account, user name and password and for preventing unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Nordic 9 immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Nordic 9 may suspend, disable or change your account, user name or password at any time.
3. LIMITATIONS ON USE. Except for the limited rights to download, store and print Content set forth in the Fair Use policy in Section 4, you agree not to otherwise download, store, reproduce, republish, transmit, display, distribute or take screen shots of any portion of the Content or Site.
You further agree not to
(a) sell, rent, lease, loan, transfer, sublicense or otherwise make available or permit access to the Content or Site to any third party;
(b) modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Content or Site;
(c) use or attempt to use any deep-link, scraper, robot, bot, spider, data mining, computer code or any other device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or process having similar functionality, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Content or Site;
(d) violate the security of the Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Content or Nordic 9’s computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with Nordic 9, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
(e) use the Site or Content retrieved from the Site in any manner that infringes or violates the rights of Nordic 9 or any third party;
(f) use the Site or Content in any manner that is unlawful or harms Nordic 9, its service providers, suppliers or any other user, including any use for improper investment purposes in any entity that is the subject of any Content.
4. FAIR USE POLICY. Contingent upon other usage limits of your license agreement with Nordic 9, you may incorporate limited data derived from the Content into presentations and reports for use solely in connection with your internal business operations.
Neither downloading nor printing shall be done for the purpose of obtaining a substantial part of such data and / or information or subset thereof. Subject at all times to Nordic 9’s retained ownership thereof, you also have the right to distribute in the ordinary course of your business limited extracts of the data derived from the Content, both internally and externally to your employees, affiliates, clients and/or prospective clients, in the form of charts, graphs, graphics, pitch books, presentations, statistics, research reports and other reports; provided that in any case you include source attribution to Nordic 9. If you would like to publish aggregate data derived from the Content outside of your subscribing organization, you must attribute Nordic 9 as the source of the data and you must obtain Nordic 9’s prior written permission. If you would like to obtain permission to publish aggregated data, you may seek permission by emailing Nordic 9 a copy of your proposed publication via email to email@example.com.
5. DATA CONTRIBUTIONS. Users may contribute data to Nordic 9. Such data contributions are voluntary; however, any Contributor acknowledges that Nordic 9 may use any data so contributed without restriction, unless a specific written agreement to the contrary has been entered into by N9.
In contributing such data the Contributor hereby agrees that its contribution does not breach any confidentiality agreement, copyright or intellectual property right (at law or in equity) or other agreement, or violate any law, and the Contributor acknowledges that N9 may use such data for any purpose and assume copyright thereof.
The data underlying the Content from N9 has been obtained from sources that are believed to be reliable but neither N9 nor any third party providing data through the Site guaranty the accuracy of the underlying data or any projections based thereon. You must verify all information.
8. NO OFFER OF SELLING OR OTHER SERVICES. The Site and all content are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute, and should not be construed as soliciting or offering any investment or other transaction, identifying securities for you to purchase or offer to purchase, recommending the acquisition or disposition of any investment, or otherwise providing any financial, tax, legal or other advice of any nature whatsoever.
If you seek advice rather than information, then you should obtain an independent advisor, and you hereby agree that you will indemnify Nordic 9 and any of its affiliates and hold them harmless in any proceeding (in law or equity) for any damages, liability, or other loss (including legal fees) arising out of or relating to any decisions of any nature you make or refrain from making following your use of the Site or any Content. Except for providing information, Nordic 9 and the Site do not provide any other services.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. The Site may contain external links to other web sites. The Linked Sites are not under the control of Nordic 9 and nordic 9 is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation any content contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Nordic 9 is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nordic 9 of the site or any association with its operators.
10. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Nordic 9 respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that everyone using the Site do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Nordic 9 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific details of the infrigement case.