Big Science Business Forum 2018
Big Science Business Forum 2018 is Europe’s new one-stop-shop for companies and stakeholders on the Big Science market to learn about Europe’s Big Science organisations’ future investments and procurements worth billions of euros. The forum will offer your business the chance to:
- Learn about business opportunities in the coming years, within a wide range of business areas.
- Meet representatives from Europe’s Big Science organisations and their key suppliers.
- Network and establish long lasting partnerships via business-to-business meetings (B2B), business-to-customer meetings (B2C) and in the open exhibition area.
- Get insight into procurement rules, IPR, technology transfer and how businesses can interplay with the Big Science market.
- Big Science as a business area – 16 parallel sessions
BSBF2018 will address 16 topics of Big Science as a business area. Extensive parallel sessions will focus on Big Science investments in the coming years in the following areas:
A1 Procurement, IPR and standards
A2 Remote handling systems
A3 Cryogenic technology
A4 Affiliated Big Science organisations I (TBC)
B1 Technology transfer
B2 Superconductivity and superconducting magnets
B3 Safety systems, licensing and protection of hazardous installations, access control, fire and gas detection
B4 Affiliated Big Science organisations II (TBC)
C1 Electrical, electronics, electromechanical and RF systems
C2 High precision and large mechanical components – manufacturing and assembly
C3 Instrumentation and Control and CODAC
C4 Engineering methodologies and tools
D1 Diagnostics, detectors and instruments
D2 Vacuum and leak detection technologies
D3 Basic material technologies and advanced manufacturing techniques
D4 Information and Communication Technologies
Find more details bsbf2018.org