Telenor Jumps Into Ad Tech, Acquires Tapad For $360M

Techcrunch
Norway Secondary 01 February 2016
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

On February 2016 Norway-based Telenor announced that it has acquired Tapad, an Oslo and New York-based cross-device retargeting startup co-founded by two Norwegians, Are Traasdahl and Dag Liodden, for $360 million “on a debt and cash-free basis.”

The price covers 95% of the company. Traasdahl and Liodden are together keeping the remaining 5%.