carbon trackers, gamified apps and YC startups that didn't raise money
- a D2C insurance selling via a gamified app raised $70 million
- an online personal shopping service provider raised traction money
- two carbon tracker startups got pre-seeded
- an online grocery retailer delivering all products in reusable packaging was pre-seeded too
- 2021 YC alumni that still didn't raise money.
Do you have a question? Talk to us.
Data-based intel from the European startup ecosystem written professionally in an easy to understand format - tactical bits and industry-wide trends, curated deals, active investors and relevant early stage transactions.
Published every Monday morning and emailed to the Nordic 9 customers - investors, founders and decision makers willing to stay updated with the strategic moves from Europe.