A list of active Norwegian angel investors you should know about
We continue with our deep dives into the angel investors ecosystem from the Nordics, as angels activity is a great way to understand the startup ecosystems. After the list of angel investors from Sweden, it is time now to have a look at angel investors from Norway.
The data pulled from our updated databases shows:
For 2020, January-June, in Norway:
- there was a total number of 104 investors in companies from Norway. (in 2019: 159)
- out of those, 36 were angel investors (in 2019: 60)
For 2020, January-June, for all the five countries from the Nordic region:
- there was a number of 635 investors active in the area (in 2019: 1038)
- out of those, 302 were angel investors (in 2019: 558)
And so, one third of the investors from Norway were angel investors in the first part of 2020, a lower percentage from the 37% of 2019.
We screened both lists from 2019 and 2020 and produced a shortlist of 20 names that we think any startup founder should known about when looking up angel investors from Norway. We profiled them and created a report which you can find here.
Not a customer yet? It's easy and very affordable, totally worth the money - choose a package that suits your time needs from here.
Would you like to read a few reports for free first? We're with you - start from here (you need an account though).
- Angel investors from Sweden you should know about
- A guide of the family offices from Sweden
- Raising series A and later in the Nordics - who are the INTERNATIONAL growth investors from the region.
- Raising series A and later in the Nordics - who are the growth investors from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark.