Early stage marketplace startups from the Nordics you should look at
Digital markeplaces are not easy businesses to create. One of the reasons is the so-called chicken and egg problem - which side should you build first: the buying one or the selling one? A clear niche (and focus), demand generation or liquidity are other variables you should consider - all in all, it takes a lot of hard work and trials until you get it right.
That is the reasons for which we thought it would be useful to have a look at who is trying what at very early stages in the Nordics.
We screened through almost 200 transactions made in 2019 and 2020 in startups operating marketplaces and selected 15 of them which we think are having potential.
We profiled those 15 startups operating marketplaces in the Nordics in a report available here.
Not a customer yet? It's easy and very affordable - choose a package that suits your time needs from here.
Would you like to read a few reports FOR FREE first? We're with you - start from here (you need an account though).
The report includes:
- 7 startups from Sweden
- 3 each from Finland and Denmark and 2 from Norway
- a short profile, the name of their CEO, their funding status and repective investors
- 25 very early stage health tech startups from the Nordics you should know about
- Food delivery startups from Europe that raised money in 2020
- 19 interesting manufacturing startups from the Nordics you should check
- Startups doing alternative food in the Nordics - a list of the most promising 25 of them.