The largest 30 Nordic VC investment deals from the Nordics in 2020
We have created a report listing the largest VC investment deals involving Nordic companies for 2020.
We considered deals involving capital raise against minority stakes in the equity books. M&As and secondaries are treated separately.
As always, this is an as is situation as we're updating out data constantly - we currently have tracked a number of 1061 of such transactions made in the Nordics in 2020.
- The report resulted in 12 startups from Sweden, 8 from Finland, 6 from Denmark and 4 from Norway.
- The top 30 account for $3.73bn, which is about 55% from the total raised in 2020.
- The 12 Swedish account for $2.38 bn out of $3.69bn raised in Sweden in 2020. (65%)
- The 8 from Finland: $642M out of a total of $1.17bn (55%)
- The 6 from Denmark: $305.4M out of a total of $887M (34%)
- The 4 from Norway: $401.4M out of a total of $970.8M (41%)
- The total raised in all the Nordic countries: $6.83bn
Not a customer yet? It's easy and very affordable - choose a package that suits your time needs from here.