What you need to know about the Nordic investment market in December 2020.
Now that the holidays are over, we crunched the December data and have created a report where we put it together in a nice digestable format reflecting what was important in the Nordic investment ecosystem.
- we tracked 92 deals vs 125 in December 2019.
- 4 out the top 5 largest investment deals were made in Sweden
- 30% of the transactions were between $1 and $5 million
- 2 Swedish investors were involved in 5 or more transactions in December
- we tracked 78 angels who were active in December, the most active was involved in 4 deals.
- 2 non-Nordic VCs were involved in 2 Nordic deals each.
- we also have a bunch of observations about exits, VC hirings and future Swedish unicorns.
The report is FREE to read, but you need to login in order to access it. It takes 20 seconds, you know the drill, don't be lazy! :-)
- 20 interesting Nordic deals from the 2020 Xmas holidays
- The largest 30 Nordic VC investment deals from the Nordics in 2020
- A list with investment funds announced in the Nordics in 2020
- The most active Nordic VCs in 2020