Inspari secured capital investment from Blue Equity.

Denmark Investments 13 March 2020
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Inspari, a Copenhagen, Denmark-based developer of business intelligence solutions, announced the completion of a capital investment round.

The money was provided by the Danish investor Blue Equity, which will control 49.9% of the company's equity. The rest of 50.1% will be owned by CEO Jens-Jacob Aarup.

Inspari, founded in 2005, is a company focused on business intelligence consultancy. The company has 130 employees and had a turnover of DKK 93M ($13.7M) in the last recorded fiscal year.