Northzone - investor profile. Cheat sheet with facts and info.
Northzone is one of the oldest and more traditional venture company from the Nordics. The company was founded in 1996 and since then transitioned from a provincial local player operating from Norway to a fully-fledged investor with international scope headquartered in London.
We produced a detailed report about Northzone's scope and modus operandi, covering topics such as:
- their thematic investment approach
- Northzone's team background and distribution
- the partners founder/operator/investor ratio
- their US-based investments and the Nordic vs the rest of the world approach
- country, industry and business model analysis of their investments from the past 18 months
- what are Northzone's preferred co-investors
All these and much more are available in the Northzone's profile analysis accessible here.
You will need to log in in order to access this report. The article is part of the Cheat Sheet Library and provided complimentary with the data access to all N9 customers.
Not a customer yet? It's easy and very affordable to become one, totally worth the money - choose a package that suits your time needs from here.
Would you like to read a few reports for free first? We're with you - start from here (you need an account).